News & Events
Announcement - Release of ARRIVAL CHECKLIST for PSC mobile app
We, ClassNK, are pleased to announce the release of the ARRIVAL CHECKLIST for PSC, the preparatory checklist mobile app for PSC inspections.
ARRIVAL CHECKLIST for PSC digitalizes ClassNK’s PORT STATE INSPECTIONS POCKET CHECKLIST and is now available for smartphones and tablets.
ARRIVAL CHECKLIST for PSC allows users to access the checklist with greater ease and efficiently during preparatory checks of onboard equipment and others prior to arrival into port. The app was developed as a ship management solution to help minimize the risk of PSC detentions and deficiencies.
- The app categorizes items that are frequently pointed out as deficiency at PSC inspections by location.
- Inspection results can be input into the system along with notes and photos for each corresponding checklist item.
- Users have the option of creating a PDF version of the completed results, which can be forwarded shore side.
- Users can also confirm the statistical data and the tendency of detainable deficiencies in across a number of major PSC areas.
- Updates are available for the checklist and statistics to ensure the app has the latest PSC data.
Download ARRIVAL CHECKLIST for PSC mobile app
For iOS users
For Android users
- iOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the U.S. and other countries and is used under license.
- App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc..
- Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
< Contact us >
Survey Department, NIPPON KAIJI KYOKAI
E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (Representative address of Survey Department)
email@example.com (Exclusive address for inquiry about this mobile app)