New versions (Ver. 6.0.0) of Structural Calculation Software for IACS CSR BC&OT are now available.
Please be advised that the latest versions (Version 6.0.0) of “PrimeShip-HULL(HCSR)”, the structural calculation software for the IACS Common Structural Rules (CSR BC&OT), is now available.
In addition to the incorporation of the latest rule amendments including some amendments based on feedback from the industry, various functions were also added or improved for the PrimeShip-HULL(HCSR) prescriptive calculation software and direct strength assessment software.
- The enhanced calculation report function found in the prescriptive calculation software makes it possible to create reports for multiple sectional data all at once. The update also allows users to change output settings in detail, enabling the sorting of reports by section and evaluation item, and
- The enhanced data linkage function with 2D CAD data enables users to load the sectional data of outside cargo parts. It is now possible to load the sectional data of all ship parts.
- The direct strength assessment software now contains a “Zooming Analysis” function. This can be used for design examination and strength evaluation with partial models cut out from hold models
- The mesh refinement function found in the direct strength assessment software has also improved to allow better mesh quality.
For further details, please refer to the
CSR BC&OT Software Homepage.
The new versions released at this time are as follows:
- PrimeShip-HULL(Rules)/HCSR [Rule Calculation] Ver. 6.0.0
- PrimeShip-HULL(DSA)/HCSR [Direct Strength Calculation for HyperWorks] Ver. 6.0.0