New versions (Ver. 5.0.0) of Structural Calculation Software for IACS CSR BC&OT are now available.
Please be advised that the latest versions (Version 5.0.0) of “PrimeShip-HULL(HCSR)”, the structural calculation software for the IACS Common Structural Rules (CSR BC&OT), is now available.
In addition to the incorporation of the latest rule amendments including some amendments based on feedback from the industry, various functions were also added or improved for the PrimeShip-HULL(HCSR) prescriptive calculation software and direct strength assessment software.
- The calculation report function found in the prescriptive calculation software is now turned a stand-alone system and the program interface has also been streamlined to be more user-friendly;
- The prescriptive calculation software now includes enhanced data linkage function. The enhancement makes it possible to create sectional data from body plan all at once. In addition, the data linkage function allows user to import transverse member data from NAPA Steel models into the initial design function of the software directly;
- The direct strength assessment software now includes a “parameter check and update” function which can detect model-dependent parameters and update them automatically; and
- The design support tool for yield assessment has also been streamlined for ease of use and the design support tool for buckling assessment has been also enhanced to shorten the calculation times.
For further details, please refer to the
CSR BC&OT Software Homepage.
The new versions released at this time are as follows:
- PrimeShip-HULL(Rules)/Harmonised CSR [Rule Calculation] Ver. 5.0.0
- PrimeShip-HULL(DSA)/Harmonised CSR [Direct Strength Calculation for HyperWorks] Ver. 5.0.0