New versions (Ver. 7.0.0) of Structural Calculation Software for IACS CSR BC&OT are now available.
Please be advised that the latest versions (Version 7.0.0) of “PrimeShip-HULL(HCSR)”, the structural calculation software for the IACS Common Structural Rules (CSR BC&OT), is now available.
In addition to the incorporation of the latest rule amendments including some amendments based on feedback from the industry, various functions were also added or improved for the PrimeShip-HULL(HCSR) prescriptive calculation software and direct strength assessment software.
【Rule Calculation Software】
- The creation speed of calculation reports significantly increased. In addition, the PDF file size of calculation reports has been greatly reduced.
- The rule calculation software now contains an “L. Member Parameter Copy” function. This can be used to quickly reflect the update information of longitudinal members in other sections.
【Direct Strength Assessment Software】
- It is now possible to evaluate the buckling strength of buckling panels with curling along the longitudinal side of the panel, and now contains an evaluation function for cross ties.
- The report creation function has been improved and an arbitrary model view for evaluated fatigue hotspots can now be added to the report.
For further details, please refer to the
CSR BC&OT Software Homepage.
The new versions released at this time are as follows:
• PrimeShip-HULL(Rules)/HCSR [Rule Calculation] Ver. 7.0.0
• PrimeShip-HULL(DSA)/HCSR [Direct Strength Calculation for HyperWorks] Ver. 7.0.0