News & Events
ClassNK Academy Course on 27 & 28 February 2018 (Classification Society & Statutory Issues, Safety Equipment & Port State Control)
Please be informed that ClassNK Singapore will organize our ClassNK Academy in Singapore on 27 & 28 February 2018 at the ClassNK Singapore Conference Room.
The topics are as follows:
* Classification Society & Statutory Issues - Day 1
* Safety Equipment & Port State Control (PSC) - Day 2
and are addressed for your superintendent and technical staff and also as a general training for all staff (shipboard and shore-based) who require a better understanding of:
- The role of classification in the maritime industry, history and core duties and the major international conventions applicable to ships.
- Applicable international treaties to the requirements of safety equipment and examples of failures and necessary maintenance and inspection.
- International conventions that relate to Port State Control (PSC), the recent direction of PSC in general, detainment statistics and the primary matters that receive PSC attention.
Please note that our ClassNK Academy Courses are pending approval by MPA for the Maritime Cluster Fund (MCF) Subsidy at 50% of course fees for eligible participants (Singaporeans & Permanent Residents).
Date: 27 – 28 February 2018
Venue: ClassNK Singapore Conference Room
101 Cecil Street 21-12 Tong Eng Building Singapore 069533 (Nearest MRT Station is Telok Ayer or Raffles Place)
If you are interested, please submit registration form to the following e-mail account.
ClassNK Academy Course Registration Formsp_event@classnk.or.jp
PIC: Mr. Thai Juynn Pyng
Tel: :+65 6222 3133