Policy for Protection of Personal Information
Nippon Kaiji Kyokai (hereafter referred to as the "Society") has established the "Policy for Protection of Personal Information" recognizing that the protection of personal information handled in the course of the Society's work is an important responsibility of the Society, and will implement this policy.
- The Society will assign a manager for protecting personal information, adhere to regulations related to protection of personal information, and strive to manage personal information appropriately.
- The Society will obtain personal information through official methods, and will handle such information within the scope of the purpose of use of personal information disclosed beforehand.
- The Society will strive to maintain the latest and most accurate personal information.
- The Society will implement safe and appropriate control measures necessary to prevent leakage or loss of personal information.
- When the Society entrusts the handling of personal information to a third party, it will monitor the entrusted party to ensure that personal information is managed appropriately.
- Except when provided for by law, the Society will not offer an individual's personal information to a third party without the consent of the individual.
- If the Society is requested by an individual to disclose, to correct, to stop using or to delete one's own personal information, the Society will respond immediately to the request within the scope judged to be reasonable.
- If a complaint is received about the handling of an individual's personal information, the Society will strive to take immediate and appropriate measures.
- The Society will strive to continually review and improve the management system related to protection of personal information.
For inquiries contact:
Customer Services, General Affairs Department, Nippon Kaiji Kyokai
Telephone: +81-3-5226-2011 Fax: +81-3-5226-2012