ClassNK Renewable Energy
In order to support the industry's growing needs for renewable energy technologies, ClassNK provides certification and a third-party verification services of diverse renewable energy facilities. ClassNK is contributing towards the creation of low carbon societies both in Japan and abroad through these services.
- Aug. 17, 2023
- RD2101_01 ClassNK Wind Turbine Certification and Related Services [August 2023 revised version] is updated.
- NKRE-GL-WFC01 Guideline “Wind Farm Certification, Onshore Wind Power Plant Edition” and Comparison table are updated.
- Aug. 2, 2023
- Registrations of Wind Turbine Certification updated (as of August 2, 2023)
- Jun. 30, 2023
- Registration of Wind Farm Certification updated (as of Jun. 30, 2023)
- Jun 28, 2023
- Technical Services for Renewables and Environment is newly added to service items.
- Jun 6, 2023
- Registrations of Type Certification for Small Wind Turbine updated (as of Jun 6, 2023)
Address and Contact Details
NIPPON KAIJI KYOKAI
4-7 Kioi-cho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 102-8567, Japan
Renewables and Environment Department
Tel: +81-3-5226-2032 Fax: +81-3-5226-2060 email: firstname.lastname@example.org