Technical Services for Renewables and Environment
ClassNK provides a variety of technical services not covered by certification or third-party verification as third party upon request.
In addition to the services listed below, we can also provide other services upon request to the extent possible.
(1) Acting for inspections on behalf of the Requester, etc.
(2) Third-party attestation or appraisal for testing and inspection of materials, structures, equipment, etc.
(3) Technical investigation of manufacturing factory / sites, and technical evaluation of manufacturing processes, etc.
(4) Evaluation of construction plans for offshore wind farm construction work.
(5) Third-party attestation or appraisal of the damage or current condition of structures and equipment, etc.
(6) Third-party attestation (including issuance of an Approval in Principle (AIP)) for design, etc.
(7) Other technical services deemed appropriate by ClassNK.
ClassNK publishes the following documents for Technical Services for Renewables and Environment.
|Documentation||Document No.||Document type|
|Technical Services for Renewables and Environment Service Procedure||NKRE-SP-0008
Edition: October 2022
|Request for Quotation||RE-130-01||PDF Word|
Address and Contact Details
NIPPON KAIJI KYOKAI
4-7 Kioi-cho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 102-8567, Japan
Renewables and Environment Department
Tel: +81-3-5226-2032 Fax: +81-3-5226-2060 email: email@example.com